Moses baskets are normally used when the baby is between the age group of 0- 9 months. They are comfortable and cozy for the newborn baby. Moses baskets are very safe for the baby to sleep in. They are portable and can be carried to places easily. They are the ideal choice for many parents as a newborn sleeps most of the time. They can also be placed in the car seat.
Some of the benefits of Moses baskets
- They are cozy, soft and provide a comfortable sleeping space for the baby.
- They are available in small size and are light weight.
- They are very easy to carry and move
- They can be raised on the stand or laid flat on the floor.
- They may also have hoods to cover and protect the baby from sun and cold.
- They are very hygienic and protect the skin of the baby from rashes and other irritations.
Certain safety measures to be taken care of when using a Moses basket:
- Never keep the basket near any heat sources or the radiators. Ensure that they are turned off or are set at lowest temperatures.
- Do not place the basket near the window.
- Do not keep the basket where there is direct sunlight. Keep the baskets away to avoid the rays of the sun falling on the baby?
- Do not keep any dangling object near the basket.
- Ensure the baby is sleeping on their back and not in any other position.